I'm in the dark, I'd like to read his mind... August 5, 2024

 


It's been a couple weeks.  It looks as if I have beaten the norovirus as I am feeling much better which helps with my spirits.  Being sick while having cancer is not fun.  I had scans last week and things looked OK.  No new tumors, shrinking tumors, and the ablation zone is fully healed with no tumors.  All good news.  I won't be sure where we care headed until we meet with the oncologist and the interventional radiologist, but for now, I am taking this as a kind of win.

I think with results like this and I think back to when this started, if I stay healthy I should get at least another 2 years which I will take considering how I felt just last month.

I think all of this is weighing heavily on Tiffany.  I worry about her.  Between me and the girls, she has her hands full.  I try to be helpful around the house, dishes and cleaning, but I'm not as spry as I used to be.

Well, I need to get to work.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 6, 2022

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

Down at the Astoria the scene was changing... February 12, 2023